1. Thou shall not kill
2. The road shall be a means of communion between people and not of mortal harm
3. Courtesy, uprightness, and prudence will help you deal with unforeseeable events
4. Be charitable and help your neighbor in need, especially victims of accidents
5. Cars shall not be an expression of power and domination, or an occasion of sin...
6. Charitably convince the young and not so young not to drive when they are not in a fitting condition to do so
7. Support the families of accident victims
8. Bring guilty motorists and their victims together, at the appropriate time, so they can undergo the liberating experience of forgiveness
9. On the road, protect the more vulnerable party
10. Feel responsible toward others
Here are a some that I would like to add:
11. Take note of the speed limit and maintain it if at all possible.
12. When the traffic light turns green proceed to move, it will not get any greener if you wait.
13. Don't talk on a cell phone while driving if you can't do two things well at once.
14. If you’re going slower than me on the interstate, please move to the right as quickly as possible.
Do you have any driving commandments you’d like to add to the list?